April 6, 2021
Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma City, Austin, El Paso, and Albuquerque
We are in search of people who are wanting a new career in construction. We are located in Dallas - Fort Worth, Austin, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, El Paso, and Albuquerque. Please call Eduardo Pacheco if you have any questions.
Contact Info: (972)-786-1822
• Be at least 18 years old of age
• Must have a clean background - No felony convictions
• Must be able to pass a drug test and a physical exam
• Valid driver's license
• A personal truck is preferred for the position
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
• Ability to work at heights off elevated platforms, ladders, mechanical lifts
• Ability to climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop often
• Able to work flexible hours to include weekends, holidays, overtime and be able to work & stay out of the city (on occasions)
As a committed equal opportunity employer who strictly maintains a drug-free workplace, the company conducts pre-employment criminal, drug, and social security screening. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Minimum Job Requirement:
Submit an application and resume