General Manager: Bryant Bickmore
6010-C Midway Park NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Seal-Co, Inc. is an Albuquerque based specialty construction firm providing waterproofing, caulking and moisture protection services to general contractors. We select our customers from among the most successful contractors in the country. With a highly trained, service and safety conscious staff, our objective is to perform our contracted work in a manner that far exceeds our customer’s expectations. We are confident that our future success is determined by our performance today.
Seal-Co, Inc. is a contractor licensed in the state of New Mexico and was established in 1969. The New Mexico contractor’s license is GB98-5355. We organized our resources in response to general contractors seeking specialty companies that are willing to build a team that they can depend on. At its core, Seal-Co, Inc. has more than 60 years combined experience in the specialty construction industry. With project and operations experience that has been successful throughout the United States, our staff’s performance includes hundreds of projects, thousands of different types of installations and over twenty million dollars of completed work.
Seal-Co has initiated one of the most progressive safety programs, which also includes hazardous material training and hazardous waste management as well as extensive personal protective equipment training. We believe that a high level of environmental awareness will not only protect our employees and their families but our vendors and customers as well. Seal-Co supplements it’s training with the use of outside professional training organizations, weekly company wide safety meetings, and daily quality control inspections.
Seal-Co, Inc. has embraced objectives and priorities that build on the relationships with our staff and our customers.
Our objectives are simple:
- Provide superior service in the areas of installation, pricing, customer relations and follow-up.
- Reduce risk due to hazardous conditions, hazardous materials and sub-standard installation.
- Develop positive business practices that enable us to concentrate on building the best service organization.
Our priorities are:
- Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority.
- Our employees are second only to our customers.
- Our vendor relationships come before our own profits.
- Our owners will be satisfied when everyone else is.
Services and Capabilities
- Head of Wall
- Floor to Wall
- Cable Bundles
- Wall to Wall
- Electrical Boxes
- MEP Penetrations
Quality manufacturers endorse the firestopping installation methods that we employ. Seal-Co, Inc. is certified to install numerous manufactures products. These companies include:
- Specified Technologies Inc
Seal-Co, Inc. is also a member in Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA ) and Factory Mutual (FM) 4991 certified. Bryant Bickmore, its Vice President, has met the stringent requirements to be certified as a FM Approved DRI, Designated Responsible Individual. He also serves on the board of directors for the Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA).
Caulking and Sealants
- Asphalt Modified Urethanes
- Coal-Tar Modified Urethanes
- Intumescent Materials
- Neoprenes/EPDM/Butyl Rubber
- Pre-compressed foam
- Expansion Joint Assemblies
Quality manufacturers endorse the sealant installation methods that we employ. These companies include:
- BASF / Sonneborn
- Watson Bowman
- Dow Corning
- M & M Systems
Seal-Co’s President, Dan Cain, is an active member of SWRI, the Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute and is one of the Board of Directors and chairs the Validation Committee.
- W. R. Grace
- W. R. Meadows
- American Colloid
- BASF / Sonneborn
Moisture Protection Systems
- Complete restoration of several parking garages
- Removal and replacements of caulks, sealants and glazing in several historic office buildings
- Mitigation of leaking windows, roofs, basements, hotel balconies, planters, upper floor swimming pools/spas, and underground parking garages
Seal-Co’s extensive experience has allowed restorations to be accomplished in the most economically efficient manner with minimal disruption of existing operations.
Concrete Repair and Patching
- Floor Sealers/Coatings
- Exterior Building Cleaning
- Specialty Concrete Coatings
- Specialty Stain Removal
- Containment Coatings
- Concrete Staining/Tinting
- Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute (SWRI) – Dan Cain, Board Member
- Firestopping International Contractors Association (FICA) – Dan Cain, Bryant Bickmore Members
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) – Bryant Bickmore Members
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA) – Bryant Bickmore
- Factory Mutual (FM) – Dan Cain Designated Responsible Member (DRI), Seal-Co is approved FM firestopping contractor.